Sunday, March 8, 2015

Recent Trade

On March 4, the limit order for my trade went through.  I purchased 1000 shares of Sherritt International at $2.35 a share. I wrote recently about trades in regards to this stock, which you can read about here and here. These 2 trades were in different accounts in which one is a TFSA account.

Click to enlarge.

I am holding this stock as a trade, so it will be a short term position. Sherritt International will pay a dividend on April 14, 2015 to shareholders of record on March 31, 2015.  This is an added bonus if I have not exited my trade by the end of the month. 


DISCLAIMER
I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.

Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice. I don't have Sherritt stocks, but I do own some of their high yielding bonds. :) I hope your trade ends profitable.

    By the way, I'm polling PF bloggers for a future blog post idea. If you know your Myers-Briggs personality type would you mind sharing it with my readers? I'll link your results back to your site. You can tell me your results at liquid (at) freedomthirtyfiveblog.com

    I'm an INTJ by the way :)

    You can take the test here if you don't yet know your type. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

    Cheers,

    Liquid

    ReplyDelete