Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dividend Update April 2013

April 2013 was the highest dividend income  I ever received in one month.  This is income that I didn't have to physically work for.

This is a whopping $228.49.

Every month I continue to add capital to my savings and investing accounts. I also DRIP some stocks to "average down" a few investments to lower my yield on cost. I would like to add more stable blue stocks to more portfolio that pay a decent yield.

 Currently, I invest mostly in a non-registered account as I am using leverage a little. This means I am using other people's money (OPM) to increase my income through dividends. The interest money I borrow to invest is tax deductible.

I will update my dividend tab with the above total.


“Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It's to see my dividends coming in.” -John D Rockefeller


DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

No comments:

Post a Comment