Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dividend Income for Sept 2013

September 2013 has come and gone. During the month, passive income through dividends having been paid to me.
The total for this month is  $177.56. THis is  a slight increase from 3 months ago. This increase in dividend income is due to dripping a few companies.

Not included in this amount is a distribution payment from Dundee REIT in my margin account. This is a trade and all income will stay in this account to help grow the cash in this account to be used for investing or transferred to the TFSA for the same purpose. As this a trade, I am treating it different. Currently, I take 30% of all my income from job, investing and interest from savings and pay myself first . If money is left over at the end of the month, then I put this amount into my investing account.

Currently, the income received from Dundee REIT in the margin account is $147.47 after 4 months. As indicated in the above paragraph this entire money is staying in the account or be transferred to the TFSA account.

I will update my dividend tab with the above  total.


DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

No comments:

Post a Comment