Monday, January 1, 2018

Dividend Income Update - Dec 2017



      
        The month of Dec 2017 is another month of dividend income landing in my accounts. This money is used to help pay my expenses if it is needed. If the money is not needed, it is ALL used to purchase new investments to further increase my cash flow.

       
 Non-registered Account

  • Cineplex  (CGX) - $14.00
  • Enerplus (ERF)  -$ 5.58
  • Enbridge Inc. (ENB) - $11.62   (Transfer Agent)
  • Dream Office REIT   (D.UN)  - $52.58
  • High Liner Foods (HLF) - $29.00
  • Shaw Communications (SJR.B)    - $19.75

    TFSA
    • A&W Royalties Income Fund (AW.UN) - $5.17
    • Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund   (BPF.UN) - $26.91
    • Canadian National Railway (CNR) - $15.68
    • Cominar REIT (CUF.UN) - $33.54
    • Dream Office REIT   (D.UN)  - $14.00
    • Horizons Natural Gas Yield ETF (HNY)  - $4.45
    • Killam Properties REIT (KMP.UN) - $  15.60
    • Enbridge Inc. (ENB) - $20.13


    Total = $268.01
       

        I received a total of $268.01 in dividend income for the month of December 2017.  This represents a 13.76 % increase from 3 months ago and 1.795% decrease year over year.  Cominar REIT had 2 distribution payments in December, which were the middle of the month and on the 29th of December.  Cominar REIT will not have a distribution payment in middle of January and will return to normal mid month payments in February. 

        I received $59.05 from option premiums within my investment accounts in December 2017.

         I received a total of $3975.66 in dividend income for 2017.  I received a total of $782.85 in option premiums  for 2017 in these accounts

         I will update my dividend income tab with the new amount I will include my option premium income also.  It is great to see money from passive income sources deposited into my brokerage account every single month.

    How was your dividend income for December 2017?

    Disclosure : Long all securities above.

    Photo Credit: www.mipaq,co.za

    DISCLAIMER
    I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.

    Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk.

    5 comments:

    1. Almost 4K in dividend income! That's very nice! Keep it up!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Dividend Income Stocks,

        I am grateful to receive the dividend income. Glad, I made the decision years ago to invest instead of blowing my money like the average person often does.

        Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Bert,

        Thanks for dropping by. I wish the increase was larger. Hopefully, something happens on the job front soon instead of working a day here and day there through a temp agency.

        Delete
      2. Bert,

        Sorry I deleted your comment by a mistake.

        Delete