Friday, January 4, 2019

Dividend Income Update - December 2018



      
        The month of December 2018 is another month of dividend income landing in my accounts. This money is used to help pay my expenses if it is needed. If the money is not needed, it is ALL used to purchase new investments to further increase my cash flow.

       
 Non-registered Accounts
  • Cineplex  (CGX) - $14.50
  • Enerplus (ERF)  -$ 5.58
  • Enbridge (ENB) - $201.30  (margin account)
  • Enbrdige (ENB) - $17.63 (transfer agent)
  • High Liner Foods (HLF) - $42.78
  • Shaw Communications (SJR.B)  - $19.75
  • WestJet Airlines (WJA) - $28.00
Subtotal :  $329.54

TFSA
  • A&W Royalties Income Fund (AW.UN) - $5.43
  • Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund   (BPF.UN) - $26.91
  • Brookfield Renewables (BEP.UN) - $21.75
  • Canadian National Railway (CNR) - $17.29
  • Cominar REIT (CUF.UN) - $25.44
  • Dream Office REIT   (D.UN)  - $14.00
  • Enbridge (ENB) - $ 22.14
  • Killam Properties REIT (KMP.UN) - $  16.11
Subtotal:  $149.07

Total = $478.61

    I received a total of $478.61 in dividend income for the month of December 2018.  This represents a 2.01% increase from 3 months ago and 78.6% increase year over year.  

    
    I received $226.10 from option premiums within my investment accounts in December 2018.

    I will update my dividend income tab with the new amount I will include my option premium income also.  It is great to see money from passive income sources deposited into my brokerage account every single month.

How was your dividend income for December 2018?

Disclosure : Long all securities above.

Photo Credit: www.mipaq,co.za

DISCLAIMER
I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.

Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk.



6 comments:

  1. Solid dividend income and growth Pursuits, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Dividend Dream,

      Thanks for dropping by. I am happy with the growth and looking for more.

      Delete
  2. Very nice month Investing Pursuits! I like the growth rates and the companies that paid you a dividend this month. Keep up the great work.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      I am happy with the growth. Hopefully, I will be in a position to keep the growth continuing.

      Delete
  3. nice pursuit!

    great yr over yr growth to boot. Solid work with the options that is a great chunk of cash.

    keep it up
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canadianpassiveincome,

      The options income is an extra bonus. I used that cash to pay down some debt.

      Delete