Thursday, October 3, 2013

Portfolio Update

Another month has come and gone and time to an update of my portfolio.

I made one investment directly though the transfer agent.  I purchased 1.752 shares @ $42.80 for a total of $75.00.  When dealing with the transfer agent in most cases there is no commission.

I also DRIP a few stocks and acquired a few more shares though this avenue.
   - 6 shares of Just Energy (JE.TO) @ $6.64
    - 2 shares of Enerplus (ERF.TO) @ $17.38
    - 0.037 shares of Enbridge (ENB.TO) @41.94


I have updated my investment tab spread sheet.


DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

1 comment:

  1. Love Emera. It's been hitting the $29 mark at a 4.7% yield. Can't go wrong in my opinion. Good purchase

    ReplyDelete