We are now into a new month. Several companies that I am invested paid me dividends this month. A large percentage of my investments are currently with companies that pay dividends monthly.
- Killam Properties (KMP) - $5.56
- Shaw Communications (SJR.B) - $17.00
- Just Energy (JE) - $47.11
- Enerplus (ERF) -$ 45.00
- Bell Canada (BCE)- $ 58.25
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) - $7.00
- Killam Properties (KMP) - $ 13.53
- Dundee REIT (D.UN) - $ 16.61
- Boston Pizza Royalties Fund (BPF.UN) - $23.87
This total represents a 1.93% increase from 3 months ago and 30.94% year over year.
I also received another distribution payment of $56.00 for my swing trade in Dundee REIT in my non-registered account. This is not listed above since it is a trade, so I keep the money in the account and do not pay myself first with this payment. I have received $371.47 in distributions so far on this trade.
I will update my dividend income tab with the new amount.
Disclosure : Long all securities above.