Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Portfolio Update - Mar 2014

It is time to update my portfolio. I made a purchase this month.  I purchased shares in Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund in my non-registered  account, which you can read about here..


The following stocks were DRIPPED.
 - Enerplus 2 shares @$21
 - Enbridge 0.052 shares@$46.26

This past month Shaw Communications increased dividend took effect. I also turned the drip off for Just Energy as the stock is trading above my adjusted cost base.

The current value of my portfolio is $63403.69. This represents an increase of 4.24 percent over last month.

Disclosure:  Long ERF, ENB, BPF.UN, SJR.B, JE

DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

No comments:

Post a Comment