Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Portfolio Update for Nov 2013

November 2013s now behind us and it is time to update the portfolio. I did not make any purchases this month and grew my cash position. My cash position currently represents 7.62 % of my portfolio.


I also DRIP a few stocks and acquired a few more shares though this avenue.
   - 6 shares of Just Energy (JE.TO) @ $7.56
    - 2 shares of Enerplus (ERF.TO) @ $18.22

Both of these reinvestments lower my adjusted cost basis in both of these stocks, which basically means my yield on cost goes up.
   
The value of the portfolio bounces around, but the income that the portfolio generates is steady and will increase over time. The income from my portfolio, will be used to help escape the rat race.


I have updated my investment tab spread sheet.


DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

No comments:

Post a Comment