Friday, December 6, 2013

Recent Purchase

Recently I made purchase for a long time hold in my TFSA, or tax free savings account..


I averaged down my position of Dundee REIT (D.UN.To)) as Dundee REIT was trading near a 52 week low.  I purchased 32 shares @27.25for a total of 877.06 with commissions. The yield on this purchase is 8.75%.   This purchased added $71.68 to my annual dividend income.  I own Dundee REIT in a non-registered account (300 units) and with this new purchase 89 shares in my TFSA.

Dundee REIT traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Dundee REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust.  Dundee REIT owns real estate assets totalling approximately 24.1 million square feet of gross leaseable area in major urban centres across Canada. A couple of years back Dundee REIT acquired Whiterock REIT, which I owned at that time.

I will update my investing portfolio tab in early January.

Disclosure : Long D.UN.TO


DISCLAIMER:

     I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant or tax attorney. The information on this blog represents my own thoughts and opinions and should NOT be taken as investment or business advice.  Every individual should do their due diligence to make their own financial decisions based on their financial situation and tolerance for risk

No comments:

Post a Comment