The month of April 2014 is another month of increasing dividend income. This money is used to help pay my expenses if it is needed. If the money is not needed it is ALL used to purchase new investments to further increase my cash flow.
- Killam Properties (KMP) - $5.75
- Shaw Communications (SJR.B) - $18.33
- Just Energy (JE) - $47.88
- Enerplus (ERF) -$ 45.54
- Bell Canada (BCE) - $ 61.75
- Bank Of Nova Scotia (BNS) - $7.30
- Killam Properties (KMP) - $ 14.00
- Dundee REIT (D.UN) - $ 16.61
- Cominar REIT (C.UN) - $5.28
- Boston Pizza Royalties Fund (BPF.UN) - $23.87
This total represents a 5.29% increase from 3 months ago and 7.80% year over year. This is a small increase, but an increase I will definitely take.
I also received another distribution payment of $56.00 for my swing trade in Dundee REIT in my non-registered account. This is not listed above since it is a trade, so I keep the money in the account and do not pay myself first with this payment. I have received $539.47 in distributions so far on this trade.
I will update my dividend income tab with the new amount.
Disclosure : Long all securities above.
Photo Credit: www.mipaq,co.za